The only way to stay protected while you are on the road with your motorcycle is by obtaining the best insurance coverage you can. We can help you obtain efficient coverage that will keep you and your investment safe here at Schreib Insurance Group in Bonney Lake, WA. You need insurance to cover you and pay for repair expenses if you are involved in an accident.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
In the state of Washington, all motorcycle owners must register their bikes and show proof of insurance. You can face varying fines and penalties, such as license suspension if you’re uninsured and involved in an accident. You will also have to pay out of pocket to take care of medical costs and vehicle repair. This can put a financial burden on you if you do not have adequate insurance to cover yourself.
You must obtain at least:
- Bodily injury coverage for one person for $25,000
- Bodily injury for two or more people for $50,000
- Property damage coverage for each accident for $10,000
Here are some optional coverage options you should consider:
- Collision – This may be required if your motorcycle is leased or financed. It will cover your repair expenses if you are involved in an accident with another motorist.
- Comprehensive – Protection from theft, weather, vandalism, and even falling objects falls under comprehensive. Your repair costs are covered.
- Medical payments – This is also known as personal injury protection and will cover your medical expenses relating to an accident no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured – When other drivers do not have adequate insurance or any at all, this policy is in place to protect you and your passengers. Sometimes another driver may only have enough insurance to cover some of the damages. This will also keep you protected if you are ever involved in a hit and run accident.
To obtain a quote, click the button below. We are located in Bonney Lake, WA.